Volunteer Student & Pre-Accredited Counsellors / Psychotherapists – Wexford Branch
Lets Get Talking Counselling & Psychotherapy Centre is a community based charitable organisation providing counselling & psychotherapy in the community. We provide a high-quality therapeutic experience to each person attending based on their needs and circumstances. Our model enables us to provide access for all in the community and clients only pay what they can afford for their therapy.
Due to an increase in demand for our services, we are recruiting volunteer counsellors/psychotherapists who are seeking clinical hours towards their accreditation.
- Hold a degree or post-graduate qualification in counselling, or psychotherapy recognised by one of the counselling/psychotherapist accrediting bodies.
- Pre-accredited counsellor/psychotherapist registered with a recognised accrediting body
Duties & Responsibilities
- Provide counselling and/or psychotherapy to clients
- Comply with the policies and procedures of our organisation
- Support the ethos and mission of the service
- Engage in Group Supervision
Screening for this role
- CV & Interview
- Garda Vetting
- Copy of insurance
If you feel you have the skills and experience for this role and an interest in being part of a team making a difference in the community, please email your CV to Ellie email@example.com