Let’s Get Talking
Our pledge is to treat all our donors with respect, honesty and openness at all times.
We commit to being accountable and transparent so that donors and prospective donors can have full confidence in our services. We promise we will effectively apply your gifts to us for their intended purposes.
We commit that you, our donors and prospective donors will:
- If required to be informed of the identity of those serving on the organisation’s governing board, and that the board will exercise prudent judgement in its stewardship responsibilities.
- If required have access to the organisation’s most recent financial statements.
- Be assured your gifts will be used for the purposes for which they were given.
- Receive appropriate acknowledgement and recognition in writing and taking any specific requests you may have around this with due care.
- Be assured that information about your donation is handled with respect and with confidentiality to the extent provided by law.
- Expect that all relationships with individuals representing the charity will be dealt with professionally.
- Be informed whether those seeking donations are volunteers, employees of the organisation or hired third party agents.
- Have easily available the agreed procedures for making and responding to complaints.
- Have the opportunity for any names to be deleted from mailing lists and to be informed if the organisation intends to share the mailing lists with third parties.
- Receive prompt, truthful and forthright answers to questions you might have of the organisation.
As an organisation we welcome both positive and negative feedback. Therefore we aim to ensure that it’s as easy as possible to make a complaint:-
- We treat as a complaint any clear expression of dissatisfaction with our operation which calls for a response.
- We treat it seriously whether it is made by telephone, letter, fax, email or in person;
- We deal with it quickly and politely
- We respond accordingly – for example, with an explanation, or an apology where we have got things wrong and information on any action taken etc;
- We learn from complaints, use them to improve, and monitor them at our Board.
For any additional queiries or questions please contact our Fundraising and Communications Manager, Amy Kelly on email@example.com
Ask a question or book an appointment below.
*Please do not include any sensitive information in your message.
0818 714 001